FIFA eWorld Cup Head 2 Head Freestyle Competition
18 Jul 2019
With the annual FIFA eWorld Cup approaching, Mixtape Madness have will give 4 lucky artists the chance to battle it out live in front of an excited crowd at The O2 during the FIFA eWorld Cup™ Final. Just to ensure the entry levels are high we have enlisted a beat from one of the hardest producers in the UK. This platinum producer has worked with some of the best in the game from Young Adz to Skepta, you know the sound tag… “it sounds like Nyge”.
The competition will officially launch tomorrow at midday, but for those of you who want to get ahead of the game here’s what you will need to do:
How to enter:
- — In order to enter – you must use the beat provided (available on the competition page) to create a football or FIFA inspired freestyle showcasing your musical talent.
- — Post your one minute freestyle on Instagram and include the following hashtags #FIFAFreestyle #FIFAeWorldCup in your caption and @mixtapemadness.
- — The competition begins at midday on the Friday 19th and ends at midday on Monday 22nd.
- — The finalists will be contacted on the 23rd of July and announced publicly on the 29th of July.
- — The Competition is open to residents in UK only.
- — Entrants under the age of 16 are not permitted to participate in the Competition.
- — You must use the beat provided – must not use any other music sample or other sound recording apart from the one given.
The chosen 4 finalists will need to be available for a content day on 25th July and then at the live final on 4th August to battle head to head with another competitor.
Keep a lookout for the official competition launch tomorrow on our channels!
All the best to all entrants, we look forward to hearing you do a madness.
More information about the FIFA eWorld Cup can be found here.