Producer Duo iLL BLU Set To Release Debut Mixtape ‘The Blueprint’ In Early April
21 Mar 2021
Having already dropped their insightful ‘The Routine Check’ documentary and their single ‘Routine Check 2.0’ London’s production Duo iLL BLU are set to release their debut Mixtape‘The Blueprint’ on Friday 2nd of April.
The tracklist looks promising and will feature an array of artists which includes the likes of MoStack, Krept and Konan, Sneakbo, Central Cee, Wretch and more:
The Blueprint Tracklist
1. Ready 2 Rave (Interlude)
2. Bang Boogie (feat. MoStack)
3. Chop My Money (feat. Krept & Konan, Loski & ZieZie)
4. Talk 2 Me (feat. Donae’o & Sneakbo)
5. Never Let You Go (feat. Central Cee)
6. Magic (feat OFB, Bandokay & Double Lz)
7. Dumpa (feat. M24 & Unknown T)
8. Routine Check 2.0 (feat. The Mitchell Brothers & Sneakbo)
9. Lock Arf?? (Interlude)
10. Burn One (feat. Loick Essien, 169 & Wretch 32)
11. Show & Tell (feat. Aida Lae & Jillionaire)
12. Got 2 Go (feat. Dolapo)
13. Go Time (feat. Ay Em, Geko, ZieZie & C.Tangana)
14. Nah (iLL BLU x DJ Win feat Zeph)
15. Roots (Interlude)
16. Ride or Die (feat. Nia V)
Known for their ability to tap into a mixture of sounds, the pair are set to continue shining with this project and demonstrate how much they have evolved, throughout their time on the scene.
Set a reminder for the 2nd of April, because iLL BLU are continuing their ascension with The Blueprint!
Pre-order ‘The Blueprint’ Here