Michael Jordan To Induct Kobe Bryant Into Basketball Hall Of Fame
17 Apr 2021
The 2020 Basketball Hall of Fame class was recently announced with the biggest news being that Michael Jordan will be inducting the late Kobe Bryant into Naismith Memorial Basketball building.
Kobe who idolised Jordan shared a special connection with the sports greatest player. ivermectin for “mites” dosage Jordan conceded “At first, it was an aggravation,” when asked about Bryant’s inconstant questions earlier in his career, “Then it became a passion. As I got to know him, I wanted to be the best big brother I could be.”
Jordan reiterated that message of brotherhood and a deep bond when he give a tearful and heartfelt speech at the memorial service following Bryant’s death in a helicopter crash.
Pushed back to 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic the 2020 class includes some all time names like San Antonio Spurs 5x NBA champion Tim Duncan and former league MVP Kevin Garnett. ivermectin tablet price 1mg
Check out all 2020 inductees with their presenters (Hall of Fame class) for the May 15 ceremony:
- Kobe Bryant: Michael Jordan (2009)
- Tim Duncan: David Robinson (2009)
- Kevin Garnett: Isiah Thomas (2000)
- Rudy Tomjanovich: Calvin Murphy (1993) and Hakeem Olajuwon (2008)
- Eddie Sutton: John Calipari (2015), Bill Self (2017) and Sidney Moncrief (2019)
- Tamika Catchings: Alonzo Mourning (2014) and Dawn Staley (2013)
- Kim Mulkey: Michael Jordan (2009)
- Patrick Baumann: Russ Granik (2013) and Vlade Divac (2019)
- Barbara Stevens: Geno Auriemma (2006) and Muffet McGraw (2017)