Loading...

WWE & UFC Will Combine To Form $21.4bn Sports Entertainment Company

Jesse Williams

By Jesse Williams

Jesse Williams

3 Apr 2023

WWE and the UFC are set to combine creating a new sports entertainment company worth $21.4bn.

Current owners of the UFC, Endeavor Group Holdings Inc will take a 51% controlling interest in the new company while the remaining 49% stake will stay with existing WWE shareholders.

The new company will be led by Endeavor CEO Ari Emanuel as CEO and WWE executive chairman and majority shareholder Vince McMahon will serve as executive chairman of the newly created firm.

Dana White will continue in his role as president of UFC, with WWE CEO Nick Khan holding the same president title as White but at WWE. 

“Together, UFC and WWE will have global reach, impressive scale and omnichannel distribution,” the companies said. “On a combined 2022 fiscal year-end basis, UFC and WWE achieved revenue of $2.4 billion and a 10 percent annual revenue growth rate since 2019”.

The deal is expected to close in the second half of the year. 

Tags: